Friday 24 October 2014

Earthbound-The Feather and the Storm by Angela Driver



*received book from author in exchange for honest review

I dream of death, not love, but somehow I discover both. Livia has lived un unsettled life. She's learned to keep to herself, until she meets wired for life, free spirited Evelyn and her tormented twin brother Jack. They hide a secret, and their presence is effecting Livia in ways she doesn't understand- a magnetic force, goose bumps and tingling throughout her whole body. Drawn into their strange world, devastating circumstances surface for Livia and she winds up deeply involved in more than she had ever dreamed. The tangled destiny's of the trio unravel and Livia discovers the thin veil between life and death. And in the end, Livia must choose. An intense tale of love, death and redemption.

Wow. Just...wow. I was so excited to have the opportunity to review this book, and it didn't disappoint. I was overwhelmed by the beautiful story of Jack and Livia and how death seems to be entwined in all of our lives and not something to fear. Livia is a wonderfully unique character who only seems to grow more and more with the introduction of Evi, Jack and their family. All of them were really brought to life through their own fascinating stories and different traits, I immediately fell in love with several of them. The story itself had me entranced the entire way through and even though some parts of the story moved a bit slowly, I was never bored and I never wanted to put it down. A beautifully enchanting story of life, death, love, forgiveness and sacrifice, I will be waiting in anticipation for the next in the series. 

Rating: 4/5 Titans

No comments:

Post a Comment